The beauty of horse racing

WHY HORSE RACING?

 Why would any one ask that question?
Did you see what you were looking for?
Even if the results are good, you have to ask why does anyone
think horse racing does not cut it?
Have you already made up your mind?
Then probably others have made it up for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets take a fresh look at what horse racing has to offer.
It offers me a living or some extra cash.
It can offer you that to, but I am not pitching.
I will make money from the sport even if no one signs up.
For me it is fun and exciting because I have the means to select a
horse that is going to place and once it does that then my purpose is served.



Image result for on target

Now underneath all of this is a deeper question. I am interested in profit and so I do not take a negative outlook on racing.
I have come to the place where I can use figures to mimic
what I see happening before my eyes.
 What if you had this ability, would you change your view of racing?
Image result for in your hands
What is your reality? Are you judging this site by what you have seen else where?
Is this low key in your mind because of where it is?

 Image result for oh no
I look at the stats for the results page and see it has not shifted.
Then you do not share my confidence.
You could be thinking I can say I had winners when In fact I did
not have any. Well sorry to disappoint you. Those results are real.
Some of them were free tips. At the moment I am not announcing activity. 
I have a number of procedures, quite a few of them. You cannot get reality on a race playing on one string of facts.
You need many overlays, you need to cover a lot of angles.
As you do that you begin to see how the race is panning out.
That to me is exciting. I can then begin to see how the money is shaping up.

SHARING

Doing the business with another person or person adds to the fun.
It cannot be fun if someone else has spoiled your joy.
What happens if you could double your money or even treble it?
I am not talking about putting another horse with another to form a double. That is there as well but it involves more work.
If you have a method that selects placings on a regular basis then you have a means to double and treble your input.
Don't you find that exciting?
Remember you have to be in the winners enclosure often and if you know your calculations are reliable then having a few accounts
is the key. It means each day if you win you are winning in two or three places.

Image result for Rock solid
Now is this all about getting a subscription? Not at all.
We had a 16-1 winner I made some good money out of that.
We then had a 10-1 winner and a 6-1 winner and it brought in some good cash.
Now if I had placed them online as well I would of made even more cash.

Proof

Image result for bottle of alcohol 
That is not proof , it is the road to Disaster. Those people who try to pick horses with only a few seconds or minutes at their disposal
are going to become a cropper.
Proof are known strategies that work over and over again.
It is a system and a method that gives you confidence.
You know that you are going to make money in the short term and in the long term.
That is why we have a results page and a review page.
When I am giving you a free offer I will review the race.
You will see for yourself whether my observations are reliable.
Off course the better part is what happens to your wallet at the end of the race. See for yourself here
Image result for baby clenching fist in success
Now it seems a lot of persons landing here are looking for traffic
and internet deals. I have included a page and as ideas come to me I will include more.
This is the beauty of horse racing you can be creative with your offers. That creativity will also reduce the cost of products you buy elsewhere. See our advertising page.
If you have reached this far click this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binary but paid

traffic leads and cash