Chance to talk

Image result for grasping at low fruit from a tree


This is your opportunity to ask me a question.
 Here we have tried to show how effective we are.
 Off course that's because we all have to make ends meet.

If you had a store and you did not have a second income
would you let people come and take stuff without paying?
Well same here, it is pointless offering information for nothing.

I have found out many things so if you ask me a question
I will produce an information pack at very low cost in answer to your question.

Macdonald's won't part with their recipe but you could buy a franchise from them. What I have is coveted information
I can assure you as you build up your portfolio you will be well pleased. 
I started with systems and I bought tipsters information but there was a lot to be desired.

You can make the world if you have information that is consistent.
Nothing is perfect. If you chose the wrong race like I do sometimes, you pay the price. You can misread information and that also costs you. So there is a human element that can cost you and has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the system.

I am inviting response because I look at my stats and realize the traffic exchanges are not sending out or the site is seen on their system but it does not record here. It becomes difficult to size up how effective my performance is. 
The only way I can know is If queries come in. Otherwise you keep creating and are on a pathway to nowhere.
Please ask your questions. although I'm trying to raise cash I will
give you some tips at no cost but be fair put something in and also reap at the same time.
I have information and as long as you can read you can make it.
I'm not buying domains and hosting just to enrich the rich. If you can read you can make it.

Ask your questions and a little can produce great amounts. jackpot winners when you hear about them never win with thousands, most of the time with pence.

You see the ads, 3% of the population own most of the wealth.
If you are wise and have reached this far you can be part of the few.

Ask your Question
 A small bribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binary but paid

traffic leads and cash